199 Church St Condos provides residents with the opportunity to live the vibrant downtown lifestyle.
Located in one of the downtown core’s most sought after neighbourhoods, 199 Church Condos will be in very high demand!
- Post-secondary students will be mere minutes away from some of the city’s top downtown University and college campuses, including Ryerson University.
- Residents will be steps away from TTC streetcar, bus, and subway services.
- Some of the city’s best and major lifestyle amenities and popular attractions are easily accessible.
- Easy access to Toronto’s underground PATH system allows professionals to easily commute to downtown employment hubs on foot, bypassing inclement weather conditions.
- Perfect Transit Score! 199 Church St has a 100/100 transit score. Residents will have easy access to streetcars and bus routes, including express and 24-hour service, all within walking distance. Dundas subway station is located nearby and can transport riders south to Union Station in just 10 minutes.
- With a walk score of 99/100, residents can walk to nearby Yonge & Dundas Square, restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment options. This means its an easy walk to Toronto’s underground PATH system, making it extremely easy for young professionals to access some of the city’s major downtown employment hubs and attractions all while bypassing inclement weather conditions.
- Enjoy living close to some of the city’s best shopping at CF Eaton Centre. Explore hidden city gems like Kensington Market or St. Lawrence Market. Have a night out on the town in the Fashion or Entertainment District. Local attractions like Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field, and Rogers Centre can offer a sporting event or concert.
- With some of the city’s top Universities and colleges within walking distance of 199 Church Condos, it will be a great opportunity for real estate investors to take advantage of. 199 Church Condos will be a great place for students attending Ryerson, UofT, OCAD, or George Brown to call home during the school year.
- Residents will be right at Toronto’s beautiful and bustling waterfront is located just a short drive or transit ride away from 199 Church Condos. Popular beaches, waterfront promenades, walking trails, local vendors, and lush parks located nearby for residents to enjoy.
- For any residents of 199 Church Condos that still wish to travel throughout the city by vehicle, the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway are both easily accessible nearby, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA.
- Some of the city’s largest and major downtown employment hubs are located within walking distance of home, including Hospital Row and the Financial District. And with the underground PATH system located nearby, residents can get to work quickly and easily bypass inclement weather.
- 199 Church Condos will offer residents the best and most current building amenities available today. There will also be 10,000 sqft of indoor amenity space offering up a co-working lounge, private study pods, guest suites, and much more. Residents will also feel extremely safe and secure with a 24-hour concierge on duty
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out12:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay7
- Extra People$7500
- Cleaning Fee$37500
- Cancellation Fee$200000
- Security Deposit$400000
- 24 Hour Concieerge Service
- 24 Hour Fitness Centre
- Co-working Space
- Dining Space
- Entertainment Lounge
- Guest Suites
- Outdoor Fitness Area
- Outdoor Game Area
- Pet Walking Area
- Private Study Rooms
- Richmond Station (0.33 km)830 reviews
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen (0.81 km)3168 reviews
- KINKA IZAKAYA ORIGINAL (0.35 km)1720 reviews
- Rasa (1.45 km)297 reviews
- Aloette (1.09 km)262 reviews
- Loblaws (0.47 km)204 reviews
- Longo's (0.93 km)100 reviews
- Farm Boy (0.52 km)18 reviews
- Longo's (0.53 km)31 reviews
- St. Lawrence Market (0.54 km)596 reviews
- Westside Montessori School (1.36 km)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School (0.73 km)1 reviews
- Branksome Hall (1.36 km)1 reviews
- Eight Branches (2.98 km)2 reviews
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre (0.21 km)8 reviews
- Brookfield Place (0.6 km)8 reviews
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (6.14 km)253 reviews
- Levi’s Store (0.24 km)284 reviews
- Kensington Market (1.27 km)278 reviews