Discover the beauty that is IVYLEA Towns Richmond Hill.
Located Leslie and 19TH, at 1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill. This vibrant community will inspire and excite inside and out with stunning features and finishes including gourmet kitchens and serene master retreats – all in a bright, natural setting close to the endless amenities of Richmond Hill
These modern beautifully crafted double car garage townhomes go from $943,990 to over $1,468,990
Features and Finishes
- Architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone and exterior trim in select locations as per elevation.
- Covered porches, balconies and porticos
- Garage doors with window inserts
- Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards (as per unit location). Narrow side yards between end block units may be graveled at vendor’s sole discretion (where required)
- and more!
- (+/-) 10′ Main floor ceilings with (+/-) 9′ Upper and 8′ Lower floor ceilings. (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
- Smooth ceilings on main floor.
- Stippled ceilings with 4″ smooth border on Lower and Upper floors. Laundry, powder rooms and bathrooms to have smooth ceilings.
- Natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
- Choice of one interior quality paint colour throughout from vendor’s samples with all kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in semi-gloss. All trims and doors to be painted semi-gloss white (in finished areas).
- Dropped ceilings, bulkheads and boxing (where required).
- Choice of kitchen cabinet colour with tall uppers from builder’s standard samples.
- Quartz countertop with under-mount sink with chrome finish single lever pullout faucet from builder’s standard samples.
- Breakfast Bar in the kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan).
- Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances (as per Building Code).
- Efficient two-speed stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove area and vented to exterior.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Exercise Room
- The Ivy (1.1 km)15 reviews
- Rapid Valley Restaurant & Esso Service (3.06 km)11 reviews
- Riva (8.01 km)58 reviews
- Island View Restaurant (4.03 km)1 reviews
- Thousand Island Club (4.18 km)24 reviews
- Price Chopper (5.1 km)7 reviews
- Baldree's No Frills (7.06 km)3 reviews
- Alexandria Bay Big M Supermarket (5.29 km)7 reviews
- Clayton Big M Supermarket (9.67 km)1 reviews
- Metro (7.57 km)1 reviews
- Gananoque Secondary School (7.55 km)1 reviews
- Morristown Central School District (23.66 km)1 reviews
- Faith Fellowship Christian School (28.15 km)1 reviews
- Queen's University (25.74 km)3 reviews
- Carthage Central Schools (31.82 km)1 reviews
- Salmon Run Mall (26.86 km)21 reviews
- Cataraqui Town Centre (28.68 km)6 reviews
- King's Crossing Fashion Outlets (25.18 km)3 reviews
- Perth Mews Shopping Mall (39.51 km)1 reviews
- Hock Shop Canada (26.93 km)1 reviews