M2 Towns is a new townhome development by the great developer, menkes near Jane & HWY7. It is the only new townhome project in the GTA in 2020 located by the subway. M2 Towns will comprise of 2 & 3 Bedroom stacked options located at the heart of VMC, reinforcing the rarity of transit-oriented townhomes.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Washrooms
- 1 Parking
- located in the heart of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, Vaughan’s new downtown core.
- The newly expanded subway line at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station is easily accessible to riders, arriving at Union Station in just under an hour. Connections to VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit services straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station are also available to residents.
- Highway Access – M2 Towns are centrally located just south of Highway 7, east of the 400, and north of the 407, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout York Region, Toronto, and beyond. Those looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core via vehicle can do so in just over half an hour.
- Educational Institutions – York University and Seneca College are both accessible by transit, arriving in less than 10 minutes, making M2 Towns a great place for post-secondary students to live. M2 Towns is also great for growing families. Vaughan offers up some of the best elementary and secondary schools in the province, which can be accessed by foot or transit. The city is also proposing that more schools be built to help accommodate the growing population.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of M2 Towns will be able to enjoy the dynamic urban area that is Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, with access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options available. Located nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, restaurants, cafes, shopping, bars and clubs. Local nearby attractions also include Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre.
- Green Space – With M2 Towns calling the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre community home, the area will see the addition of more landscaped walkways, paths, several parks and family-friendly play areas.
Floor Plans & Pricing
|M2 Towns 578||3||2.5||1500||$1200000||View|
- Anna Maria Trattoria (1.64 km)67 reviews
- La Campagna Italian Eatery (1.13 km)37 reviews
- Yokai Izakaya (2.73 km)40 reviews
- Sofra Istanbul (1.12 km)123 reviews
- PHO 128 (0.61 km)46 reviews
- Fortino's (1.37 km)20 reviews
- Nations Fresh Food (1.12 km)40 reviews
- Mike's No Frills (0.92 km)3 reviews
- Coppa's Fresh Market (3 km)21 reviews
- Nature's Emporium (1.66 km)9 reviews
- Mess For Fun (2.95 km)6 reviews
- Vaughan Montessori School (3.69 km)2 reviews
- Alborz Educational Centre (5.04 km)1 reviews
- Hi-Tech Driver Education (4.89 km)2 reviews
- Nortown Driving School (3.32 km)2 reviews
- Vaughan Mills (2.57 km)170 reviews
- York Lanes (1.68 km)1 reviews
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (5.8 km)262 reviews
- Hillcrest Mall (6.39 km)49 reviews
- Promenade Shopping Centre (3.91 km)43 reviews
- TTC Highway 407 Station (0.49 km)2 reviews
- Downsview Park Station (3.44 km)3 reviews
- TTC York University (1.82 km)2 reviews
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station (0.3 km)4 reviews
- Rutherford GO Station (3.54 km)2 reviews