Union Village features elegant architecture, world-class design, and a backdrop of natural beauty combine to create Union-Village, a master-planned community elevating the way we live. The idea is simple: take distinctive homes and modern amenities, add abundant green space, sustainable building practices, and a location that offers urban access with small town appeal. The result? A master-planned masterpiece of exceptional design.
Coming to 16th Avenue and Kennedy Road, Union Village offers the small-town charm and character of Unionville, with the access and opportunity of the Markham metropolis. Here we’re creating a landscape of beautiful homes and new local landmarks. We’re designing sprawling parks and strong community. We’re introducing welcoming streetscapes and diverse architectural character, all woven into the fabric of a new neighbourhood residents will be proud to call home.
Architecture & Design – carefully designed community. Various architectural styles and plans to choose from.
Lush Greenery – Lots of nature in the surrounding area. Preserved wetlands, parks, green space, and new pedestrian and cycling trails.
Amazing Location – Convenient location, easy to get to the city, many neighbourhood amenities. Steps away from Unioinville’s Historic Main Street. Markville Mall is a short drive away. Many school options. Unionville is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking educational institutions from Montessori Private Schools to Highschools.
Commute Friendly – Easy access to major thoroughfares in the area like Highway 7 and Highway 407, and easy connections to Highway 404. You can drive downtown within 35 minutes. There are also frequent transit options nearby such as the YRT and Centennial and Unionville Go Stations.
- Markham has a strong and diverse economy.
- There are many industries within Markham including, technology, life sciences, financial services, design, engineering, and more.
- Within Markham, there is an exceptional quality of life with many opportunities for growth! It is Canada’s 16th largest municipality. This can be attributed to being one of the fastest growing and most culturally divesrse cities in Canada.
- This is the future home of the Markham York University Campus
- Top 20 Employers include IBM Canada, Honda Canada, Enercare, and more
- Home to an abundance of parks and trails, along with 36 community centres
- 1 stories
- 2 car garage(s)
- 2 total full bath(s)
- County: San Diego
- Forced air heat
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: East Village
- Type: End Unit
- Sung Won (1.72 km)13 reviews
- Cha Kee (0.27 km)14 reviews
- Super Chicken (4.28 km)6 reviews
- Daldongnae (4.25 km)31 reviews
- NextDoor Restaurant (1.42 km)452 reviews
- The Village Grocer (0.41 km)48 reviews
- Freshway Foodmart (2.95 km)8 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (1.94 km)87 reviews
- FreshCo (1.23 km)9 reviews
- Foody Mart (2.05 km)42 reviews
- St Brother André Catholic High School (2.88 km)1 reviews
- York Montessori School (3.94 km)3 reviews
- School of Rock (2.23 km)2 reviews
- Jenny Wong Beauty Institute (5.01 km)4 reviews
- Radiant Way Montessori School (1.39 km)2 reviews
- Markville Shopping Centre (1.8 km)75 reviews
- Pacific Mall (4.21 km)297 reviews
- First Markham Place (2.93 km)72 reviews
- Peachtree Mall (1.81 km)5 reviews
- J-Town (5.04 km)69 reviews